Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Review - OneKey High End Audio Grade PC-Fi SATA Cable MK II

After applying for joint purchase, I couldn't resist my curiosity so I visited there to receive the cable with the excuse of the representative of ONE KEY Production.
While I was there, it was good to hear the detailed explanation about cable production. Because it is a little bit different from the review of the other day, I want to write my additional review now.

While I went to receive the cable, I heard that the tested cable received from Sunggeun is not the latest version and it cannot show the original performance.

When I wrote my first review, I thought it was good enough. But after checking the cable externally, I found at once that the thickness of shielding material and the finishing of cable were different from the existing test version. I received the impression that this is better than the test version.


Compared with the test version, it used more shielding material so it was difficult to bend. But also with the elasticity to be attached to the high-performance NAS, it was not so hard to install.

After returning home, I connected the cable slowly with excitement and installed it as shown below

Thinking of the words that it needs the burn-in time, I decided to burn-in playing music instead of testing immediately. At first, I could feel the difference from the first test.

Regardless of the degree of burn-in, as if my audio component is changed, after connecting the One Key SATA Cable, the sound of my favorite instrumental music resonated so naturally and musically. A little bit surprised, I sat and listened to it at the proper location and it made me so happy.

Due to the suspicion if the performance of system is what I had known, I compared with other music several times.

As if it had the good separate transport, the stereoscopic feeling of sound increases and the digital feeling is eliminated. I can feel the resonance is improved.

Because the space where I listen to the music is small, I cannot turn up the volume much though, I can feel the difference in stage forming ability. If you enjoy this in wide space with full volume, you could feel the big difference seriously.

Because the finishing and density of sound which I wrote at the first review is maintained and the resonance becomes better, it makes a good sound.

I don’t know if it is because of noise reducing though, even raising the volume with a little bit more than usual, it seemed to be natural. I just wanted to play music during the burn-in time for a while but I listened to my other favorite music additionally not knowing the time flows.

Even during the file playing, this phenomenon of transport occurred. It was an amazing experience.
Is this just the way it is? Am I the only one who doesn't know about this?

In fact, I was satisfied with using the high-performance NAS connecting with Klimax exclusively without sharer. So without high expectation of sound itself, I have used it for the purpose of reducing the variables which the noise comes in through PC.
Because I have little experience in PC shielding or tuning, I thought the potentiality of LINN Klimax could be possible only by the power cable or LAN cable like the traditional audio appliances and I just tried in various way.
But the expectation was perfectly wrong and the new world giving the big difference in unexpected point unfolded so I’m recently confused.

The result that I changed with One Key cable is this.

As the separate CDP needs a good transport, to play media file, you need to manage your computer storing the files as much as you pay attention to the volume of separate transport.

I really recommend it to the one with file play circumstance.


I expect that you could also enjoy the positive change like I did.

No comments:

Post a Comment